- CUT THE CORD ― AirTV connects a single HD antenna (sold separately) with your home WiFi network to seamlessly stream local channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and more in HD throughout your house via AirTV Player, Roku, Fire TV and Android TV devices.
- WHAT YOU’LL NEED ― An HD antenna, a media streaming player such as an AirTV Player, Roku, Fire TV or an Android TV, broadband internet with at least 25mbps (recommended), and an external hard drive for local channel DVR (optional).
- BUILT FOR SLING TV ― Seamlessly integrate local channels right alongside your favorite Sling channels for all-in-one access. *Sling subscription not required for local channels
- WATCH ON THE GO ― Use the Sling TV app on your iOS or Android device to watch live or recorded content outside of your home.
- RECORD LIVE LOCAL CHANNELS ― Record up to two shows at a time and set single-episode or series recordings, in and outside of the home. When recording you can pause, rewind and fast-forward live TV. *External hard drive needed and sold separately.